Monday 15 October 2007

Rock Band - The Listing

Here are 37 of the 45 songs coming out on the fantastic Rock Band in November (or whenever it's released in Britain, probably next Spring or something).

Now, is it me, or is this the most kick-ass lineup ever. There's so many mental songs on here, i don't know where to begin. I actually know more than i don't. Ooooohhhh, can't wait now.

Best quote ever about the game: Harmonix representatives have suggested, "If you can play the drum parts on hard, you can pretty much play the drums [in reality]."

* "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" – Jet
* "Black Hole Sun" - Soundgarden
* "Blitzkrieg Bop" – Ramones
* "Brainpower" – Freezepop
* "Celebrity Skin" – Hole
* "Cherub Rock" – Smashing Pumpkins
* "Creep" – Radiohead
* "Dani California" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
* "Detroit Rock City" - Kiss
* "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" – Blue Öyster Cult
* "Enter Sandman" – Metallica
* "Epic" – Faith No More
* "Flirtin' with Disaster" – Molly Hatchet
* "Gimme Shelter" – Rolling Stones
* "Go with the Flow" – Queens of the Stone Age
* "The Hand That Feeds" – Nine Inch Nails
* "Here It Goes Again" – OK Go
* "Highway Star" – Deep Purple
* "I Think I'm Paranoid" – Garbage
* "In Bloom" – Nirvana
* "Learn to Fly" – Foo Fighters
* "Main Offender" – The Hives
* "Maps" – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
* "Mississippi Queen" – Mountain
* "Orange Crush" – R.E.M.
* "Paranoid" – Black Sabbath
* "Reptilia" – The Strokes
* "Sabotage" – Beastie Boys
* "Say It Ain't So" – Weezer
* "Should I Stay or Should I Go" – The Clash
* "Suffragette City" – David Bowie
* "Tom Sawyer" – Rush
* "Vasoline" – Stone Temple Pilots
* "Wanted Dead or Alive" – Bon Jovi
* "Wave of Mutilation" – Pixies
* "Welcome Home" – Coheed and Cambria
* "Won't Get Fooled Again" – The Who

1 comment:

Jimbeeer said...

I concur, it certainly does 'rock out' and leaves me with a wet patch on my seat.