Tuesday 9 October 2007

Consider yo punk ass ohned!

Well that's one down and a hundred thousand to go. Completely owned the boy last night. Couldn't compete with my mental powers and physical dexterity on the flick-it controls.

I am da mudda-fuckin' Yoda when it comes to Skate. Any bitch comes up to me with dat kind a add-i-tood i will kick them to the kerb and kickflip 540 up and down their ass.

What i'm trying to say is i did rather well on Skate last night and barring a couple of hiccups where i got confused, i generally won every game leaving dat bitch eatin' ma dust, mudda-fucka.

Damn, can't stop talking jive when it comes to discussing my gaming victories. Maybe it's coz i don't win that often so i get kind of giddy when it happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...you finally talked me into it.
I shall download the fucking HUGE skate demo this very eve.
It's like nearly 2gb or something.

Jimbeeer said...

you won't regret it sir, i guarantee