Saturday 3 November 2007

I hope you fucking die, real fucking soon - An Open Letter

I don't want the best smileys on the web and i'm not in any rush to create my own fucking zwinky.

That fucking flash banner with the smileys that shouts 'Helloooooo' when i accidentally roll over it has to be the most annoying advert on the interweb.

Also why, in 7 shades of FUCK, would i want to create my own Zwinky? They're not even very good designs, they just look pre-2000 shitty flash artwork. I'm sure i could do better myself and maybe even make them possibly useful in some manner.

Words cannot express how much i hate Zwinkys and smileys. If i ever meet the people who created these abominations of the internet i'm going to throw them in a pit along with the fuckers who keep sending me spam about cheap Rolex's every fucking day of my working life. You, sirs, are the lowest form of single-celled amoeba on this disgusting marketing saturated planet. I weep for the future, i really do.

Rant over, you may go about your normal business.

No comments: