Wednesday 7 November 2007

How to ruin a game in 1 easy step

Answer: Let the British media get hold of it.

Manhunt 2.

Just read the review of it, now the brutal murders (which, let face it, were the only decent things on Manhunt 1) are heavily blurred so you can't tell what's going on. What a load of shite. The reviews even say it's not as brutal as the first game but it's STILL banned in the UK. Fucking nanny state is getting right on my tits.

Who the hell are these dickheads to say what I can and can't watch and play. Censorship pisses me off more than most things in this world (second only to marijuana prohibition).

I am of the generation that grew up with most video nasties banned as the government believed I would go out and do copycat killings. Amazingly, no-one did. The videos eventually got released and everyone realised how rubbish they really were.

Now i believe there's going to be a spate of banned video games. Mark my words, the Daily Mail brigade will be banning anything that has a suspicious title left, right and centre.

No comments: