Thursday 27 September 2007

Some guys have all the luck

And some guys have the worst luck in the world.

HairOnFire from my band is still waiting for his XBox to come back. He's already had it back once and that lasted a total of 5 days before the red lights re-appeared so off it goes and he's again sat looking at a rectangular shape of dust on his table surrounded by wires connected to nothing.

But, MS understand the pain he's going through and have sent him a free game; Perfect Dark Zero. I'm thinking there's someone one there sat giggling to themselves seeing how far they can push him before he cracks, then kills someone then blames it on NOT playing games. Let's see how the media deal with that little hot potato.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that the much publicised unreliabaility of the 360 is one of the main reasons that I haven't bought one yet. Especially as if I did get one, it would be pre-modded, and so I wouldn't get 3 years warranty like on a standard 360, maybe 6 months if I'm lucky.

Is the 'red ring of death' really that common an occurance, or is it just the vocal minority shouting about it when their 360 craps out?

Anonymous said...

i had the red ring of death this mornng. reckon it was that curry i had.