Wednesday 19 September 2007

Heavy Abuse of a blog for my own personal gain

This is bog all to do with games but i'm using my blog anyway just to get some free advertising to the 5 people who read this, 3 of which are already in my band.

We have a gig!

About bloody time, you say, I've been dying to watch you guys thrash your stuff for ages.

But hang on, where is it Jimbo, you cry.

Well i'm glad you asked, it's at the Face Bar in Reading on Saturday 17th Nov. If you don't know where it is and you don't actually know how to find out where it is then you're a numpty and i have no more to say to you.

As for the rest of you little maniacs, Rubbersnake will see you there.

Oh shit, gotta learn how to play now, rather than the miming and general fucking about we normally do...

p.s. Just remembered it was demo day yesterday on the 360, wonder what came out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Giiiiiiiiiiiig! GIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIIIIIIIIG !
I bet, right, I bet that it's going to be even better than the last one we played at the face bar. I do, you know.
I reckon it's going to be so good, in fact, that Martine will shit his pants live on stage.
And, c'mon...can you really afford to miss that !!?
CAN YOU?!?!?
No, of course not.