Thursday 6 September 2007

New Keyboard

I think i need a new keyboard. The delete key and page down key seems to have stopped functioning which is a bit annoying. I haven't actually restarted my machine yet so it could just be that but it's always a great excuse to buy something new.

I've been looking at the Logitech G15, looks rather nice and seems to be the best one that isn't a silly price.

Of course there's always the Optimus Maximus which looks pretty fucking amazing, but it's $1500 and there's no way i could justify to the missus spending £750 on a keyboard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Logitech G15 and its bloody ace. The keys clip off too so I can stick them up my bottom.

Jimbeeer said...

I'm sold

Simpeeer said...

that g15 keyboard does look the dogs danglys if you use your PC for gaming.

I hardly play any games on the pc anymore so i dont think it would be up my alley. Ill stick to my shitty old generic wireless keyboard thankyou very much.