Tuesday 28 August 2007

This week i have mostly playing...

Spider-Man 3 on the 360.

I think i'm the only person in the world who likes it but i do, i really do. Been thoroughly enjoying it all weekend. So much fun swinging through new york and the draw distance is pretty amazing. Fine, it's a bit of a button basher and new york looks the same virtually everywhere you go, but i still love it. It's not quite as interesting as Spidey 2 on the ps2 was, but that looks pretty dated these days.

But then, as you probably guessed, i'm a massive spidey fan. Even enjoyed the third film more than most people.

Started reading Civil War, it's SOOOOOOO good. If you're a comic book fan i urge you to check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally Agree with you about Civil War. It's cocking ACE.
Best BIG cross over event for a long, long time, for my money.

Jimbeeer said...

although i'm loathe to admit it, Wolverine's story is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Yes. I quite agree with you.
and the Wolvie artwork is excellent too. Some of which I have as my wallpaper, in fact.

The bit with Namor was a bit toss thou.
but then I think Namor is bit..well...bent.

Anonymous said...

Yes. I DO mean the wallpaper in my house.
Of course I do.
My whole house is just, like, plastered in comic art.

I'm especially fond of the John Ramota Snr - "Wolverine kicking Spidey in the nuts" art I have up in the Bathroom.
I KID...I KID...

It's Batman kicking Superman in my nuts...and it's by Frank Miller.