Tuesday 11 December 2007

Halo 3 - A load of old bollocks really...

Fuck me, this is turning into one of those video collection blogs where people who can't actually be arsed to write anything think visitors will flock to their site in droves just because they've posted up a couple of videos of cats doing the funniest things(tm).

Saying that, Zero Punctuation feels pretty much the same as i do about Halo 3. He couldn't give a fuck about online playing. Yeah, that's me also. Who need XBL! Not me, that's for sure.

No I don't...

Don't miss it in the slightest...

(Quiet sob)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oddly enough, I emailed 360 Gamer Magazine this morning saying much the same thing.
I'd actually written to share those lyrics about Smackdwn vs Raw 08 wot I did write...below is the email...

"Dear Geezers at 360 gamer,

I am currently writing a song regarding Smackdown vs Raw 2008.
I thought that you would be interested in my progress so far.

Eight versions of your game I've played,
Each controlled in the same way.
Yes, your Controlling methods remained the same.
All that changed was the game.
But now you gone & made me cry.
Screw you for changing Lb to Y.
I Flipping hope you die.


Prehaps your readers would like to assist me with writing the rest?
That would be a jolly jape, wouldn't it?
My band could then record it & send the no doubt Astounding & face meltingly Hardcore results to those fine chaps at THQ.

Season greetings to you 'n yours.
Dan - Rubbersnake.

ps - Halo3 was a big pile of hand shandy.
Really."

Reckon they'll publish me?

Jimbeeer said...

Maybe, stranger things have happened...